Wix Filters 51183 - Oil Filters
Wix Filters Oil Filters are created to protect the engine from premature wear by removing the abrasive contaminants in the engine lubricating system. They are manufactured of pleated paper which arrests various types of suspended materials. Wix Filters patented the first spin-on oil filter in 1954 and has been a leading name in oil filter technology ever since.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Oil Filter Style: Canister
- Height (in): 5.996 in.
- Outside Diameter (in): 2.903 in.
- Filter Bypass Relief Valve: No
- Anti-Drainback Valve: No
- Smallest Particle Filtered: 20 microns
- Gasket Outside Diameter (in): 3.093 in.
- Gasket Inside Diameter (in): 2.906 in.
- Gasket Thickness (in): 0.093 in.
Wix Filters was founded in 1939 by Jack Wicks. The company has become a leader focusing on providing their customers with the highest quality filters designed to exceed all performance demands.
|Year||Make||Model||Sub Model||Engine Size|
|1970 - 1971||ALFA ROMEO||BERLINA||BASE||1.8L L4, 2.0L L4|
|1970||ALFA ROMEO||GT VELOCE||BASE||1.8L L4, 2.0L L4|
|1970 - 1971||ALFA ROMEO||SPIDER||BASE, VELOCE||1.8L L4, 2.0L L4|
|1970 - 1971||JAGUAR||XKE||BASE||4.2L L6|