Wix Filters 33274 - Fuel Filters
Wix Filters Fuel Filters are high quality products guaranteeing superior functionality and efficiency! They are specially designed to protect fuel system components from contaminants in the fuel. They are made of pleated papers to prevent leakage of the fuel under compression loads.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Fittings Included: No
- Outside Diameter (in): 2.220 in.
- Fuel Filter Style: Inline
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Inlet Attachment: Hose barb
- Outlet Quantity: One
- Outlet Attachment: Hose barb
- Filter Element Included: Yes
- Filter Housing Material: Plastic
- Filter Housing Finish: White
- Overall Length (in): 3.480 in.
- Mounting Bracket Included: No
- Clamps Included: No
Wix Filters was founded in 1939 by Jack Wicks. The company has become a leader focusing on providing their customers with the highest quality filters designed to exceed all performance demands.
No reviews have been found
|Year||Make||Model||Sub Model||Engine Size|
|1976 - 1979||VOLKSWAGEN||SUPER BEETLE||BASE||1.6L H4|
|1975||VOLKSWAGEN||TRANSPORTER||BASE, CAMPMOBILE, KOMBI||1.8L H4|
|1976 - 1978||VOLKSWAGEN||TRANSPORTER||BASE, CAMPMOBILE, KOMBI||2.0L H4|
|1980||VOLKSWAGEN||VANAGON||CAMPMOBILE, KOMBI||2.0L H4|
|1981||VOLKSWAGEN||VANAGON||BASE, CAMPMOBILE, KOMBI||2.0L H4|
|1982||VOLKSWAGEN||VANAGON||CAMPMOBILE, GL, L||2.0L H4|
|1983||VOLKSWAGEN||VANAGON||CAMPMOBILE, GL, L||1.9L H4, 2.0L H4|