Wix Filters 24075 - Coolant Filters
Wix Filters Coolant Filters are made from the highest quality materials, and guarantee to deliver superior functionality and efficiency. These products are designed to help carry on proper engine heat transfer by filtering solid contaminants and minimizing corrosion. They are made of pleated paper which filters the contaminants down to microscopic size.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Notes: Fits Case, Dresser, Hitachi, Hyundai, Ingersoll-Rand compressors, Kawasaki, and Manitowoc applications.
- Height (in): 5.400 in.
- Outside Diameter (in): 3.700 in.
- Smallest Particle Filtered: 30 microns
- Inlet Attachment: Female threads
- Thread Size: 11/16-16 in.
Wix Filters was founded in 1939 by Jack Wicks. The company has become a leader focusing on providing their customers with the highest quality filters designed to exceed all performance demands.
No reviews have been found