- Not vehicle specific. Customer is responsible for confirming this product fits their vehicle.
The Swagman Paramount Tailgate Mats are premium aftermarket accessories specifically developed for use in a wide variety of vehicles. Primarily designed to help you transport up to seven bikes, these tailgate mats feature the perfect combination of style, functionality, performance, and durability.
These mats feature a fleece lining interior made from high-density foam and an exterior section crafted from durable tarpaulin material. With this construction, the mat delivers sufficient superior cushioning for bikes, thus eliminating the risk of abrasion and all the while keeping the mat safe be from sun damage and fading.
The Swagman Paramount Tailgate Mats have hook-and-loop straps that hold the bikes by the downtube. The spacing blocks further enhance the bikes for stability while still mitigating bike-to-bike contact.
The mat also features a massive flap that gives you full access to the tailgate handle on your truck. The Swagman Paramount Tailgate Mats also come with a limited warranty.
- Tailgate Pad
- Series: PARAMOUNT
- Color: Black
- Full Size
- Velcro Straps Included
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Swagman Craftsmanship
- Fits Full-size Truck Tailgates 61 Inches Wide
- Carries Up to 7 Bikes Depending On Size and Spacing
- Includes Velcro Straps
- Stanchion Pads Prevent Your Bikes from Flopping Over Onto Each Other During Transport
- Mesh Gear Bags On the Inside of the Truck to Keep All of Your Gear In One Place
- Oversized Latch Access Cover to Use With as Many Truck Latch Placements as Possible
- Latch Access Cover With Clips to Keep It Open for Use With Backup Cameras
- Nylon Webbing for Longer Lifespan as Opposed to Poly Webbing
- Additional Velcro Straps Available Under the Parts Tab
Swagman is an industry-leading manufacturer of outdoor sporting gear and equipment like bike racks. Founded in 1993, Swagman derives its name from the Australian term describing a person who has traveled by foot from farm to farm in search of work and stashing his belongings in a swag. From a small bike rack in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia, the Swagman grew into a company whose designs have become the top choice in the North American Bicycle, RV, and Automobile markets.
The company was one of the first in the industry to design, manufacturer, and market a hitch style bike rack. The company's rise to prominence, in part, can be traced back to its founders' vision: searching for adventures with their swag filled with bikes, kayak, or anything they could use to explore the nature surrounding them in British Columbia, Canada.