Don't make the mistake of using normal brake pads for your truck or SUVs. Modern trucks and SUVs have monstrous engines that produce an insane amount of power. Normal car brake pads are simply not designed to support these big boys and will burn out fast while giving a sub-standard braking performance. StopTech Truck And SUV Pads are specially engineered to support the braking systems of full trucks, SUVs, and even large vans.
These high-performance pads have a high-level thermal capacity and are proven to reduce fades. Even when used for extreme racing applications, these brake pads will give maximum stopping with the least amount of noise and dust. OEM pads also tend to warp when subjected to stressful applications like towing and hauling. StopTech Truck and SUV pads undergo a post-production process of scorching which helps improve braking performance from the get-go.
- Position: Front
- Pad Material: Semi-Metallic
- Quantity: Sold as a set
- Made With High-Quality G3000 Metallurgy for Durability
- Guaranteed Stoptech Craftsmanship
- Post Cured and Scorched Pads for Rapid Bed-in
- Designed for Better Pad to Rotor Surface
- Engineered to Resist Fade
- Maximizes Braking Performance
- Perform from the First Stop
- Specific Pad Shims Helps Eliminate Noise
- With Positive Molded Pads That Ensures Consistent Braking Performance
- Drill Slotted Pattern Provides Over-All Improved Performance, Reduces Rotor Thermal Temperature
- Promotes Proper Brake Control of the Vehicle
Stoptech is trailblazer in the production of braking equipment and has over 650 platform offerings to provide ultimate in braking performance to automotive enthusiasts worldwide. In 2013, Stoptech secured the full ISO/TS 16949:2009 Quality Management System certification which ensured that Stoptech is allowed to supply OEM vehicle assembly plants in a direct, Tier 1 relationship. Stoptech's products significantly enhance the performance of vehicles, resulting in a supercar feel. Enjoy incredible stopping power and the freedom to perform at your very best thanks to Stoptech.
|1997 - 2001||LEXUS||ES300||BASE||3.0L V6 GAS|
|1999 - 2001||LEXUS||RX300||BASE||3.0L V6 GAS|
|1998 - 2004||TOYOTA||AVALON||XL, XLS||3.0L V6 GAS|
|1997 - 1998||TOYOTA||CAMRY||CE, LE, XLE||3.0L V6 GAS|
|1999 - 2001||TOYOTA||CAMRY||LE, XLE||3.0L V6 GAS|
|1999 - 2001||TOYOTA||SOLARA||SE, SLE||2.2L L4 GAS, 3.0L V6 GAS|
|2002 - 2003||TOYOTA||SOLARA||SE, SLE||2.4L L4 GAS, 3.0L V6 GAS|