StopTech 309.13760 - Stoptech Performance Pad
StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are made from special para-aramid composites to deliver a consistent linear response despite of the its temperature! The pads are 100% positive molded for uniform friction material density, while their low dust formulation is 100% rotor friendly and leaves your wheels cleaner. The rotors are scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in.Note: TDot Performance is an authorized dealer of all StopTech products, so your new product will include the full factory warranty.
StopTech was founded in 2000 and has since then earned ISO/TS 16949:2009 Quality Management System certification for the design and manufacturing of automotive brake systems and components. The company is well known for its program (rated as one of the best in the industry) for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and for engineering and manufacturing quality aftermarket and OE parts.
No reviews have been found
- UPC: 805890644590
- Product Line: StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads
- Quantity: Sold as a set.
- For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
- For Use with Stock Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Slotted Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Cross-Drilled Rotors: Yes
- FMSI Reference Number: D1376
- Intended for Street Use: Yes
- Brake Pad Material: Aramid-fiber metallic
- Friction Material Type: Para-aramid metallic
- Brake Pad Construction: Integrally molded without shims
- Electronic Wear Sensor: No
- Hardware Included: No
|2009 - 2010||FORD||FLEX||LIMITED, SE, SEL||3.5L V6 GAS|
|2010||FORD||TAURUS||LIMITED, SE, SEL, SHO||3.5L V6 GAS|
|2009||LINCOLN||MKS||BASE||3.7L V6 GAS|
|2010||LINCOLN||MKS||BASE, ECOBOOST||3.5L V6 GAS, 3.7L V6 GAS|
|2010||LINCOLN||MKT||BASE, ECOBOOST||3.5L V6 GAS, 3.7L V6 GAS|