Most modern vehicles are equipped with an electronic control module that takes care of pedal-to-power conversion but these vehicles more often than not, suffer from delayed response and acceleration. Fortunately, the Sprint Booster Performance Chip improves throttle response and acceleration in a compact and easy to use package.
This innovative pedal booster has Sport and Race modes that provide 30 percent and 60 percent improved response, respectively. Each profile comes with several sub-programs to allow you to select the one best suited to your driving style.
The Sprint Booster Performance Chip also comes with protection features like the Pedal Lock which disables the acceleration ability of the vehicle, and Valet Mode - which limits vehicle acceleration in three steps (55%, 65%, and 75%). The module is tuned for either manual or automatic transmission types and has optimized profiles for such configurations.
Get that improved pedal response and acceleration with the amazing Sprint Booster Automatic Performance Chips.
- Electronic Throttle Control
- For Manual and Automatic Transmission
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Sprint Booster Craftsmanship
- Sprint Booster Automatic Performance Chips
- Performance Chips for Vehicles With Automatic Transmission
- With 36 Programs (18 Manual and 18 Automatic)
- Engine Responds at Approximately Half the Time In Comparison to Before at Low Revs
- Zero Delay Time While Accelerating in 3rd and 4th Gear and the Engine is in Mid-Range
- Provides Big Differences In the Higher Rev Range
- Improved Response for Downshifts and Safer Overtaking
- Gives Increased Overall Safety
- Backed by a Three-Year Warranty
Sprint Booster allows your car's throttle to react at a much faster rate to your foot. Therefore, your gas pedal literally reaches a full throttle response 25% quicker than the stock configuration.
In the 21st century, ECM (Electronic Control Module) has replaced the more conventional throttle cable which translates how hard the pedal has to be pushed into the electronic signals in order to provide power to the wheels.
|2004 - 2010||INFINITI||QX56||Automatic Trans, Manual Trans|