Want more power for your ride? Then switch to the Schultz Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters! These catalytic converters are premium aftermarket high-performance devices developed for use in a wide variety of vehicles. Primarily designed as a direct-fit replacement unit that would help your ride perform better than your OEM, these Schultz masterpieces feature the best combination of performance, style, and affordability, making them the superior option for your application.
The Schultz Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters feature an all-stainless-steel construction for unparalleled durability and reliability. The components go through rigorous test-fitting to deliver superior bolt-on fitment. The fittings and hangers utilize the OE slots for perfect alignment, which, in turn, help improve the efficiency of the system. These Catalytic Converters have different catalysts for different applications to keep engine lights out. They also help your ride pass emission tests when necessary. The innovative Interlocked Inner Braided Flex Pipes, meanwhile, also help ensure extreme durability and maximum flow. And as if these features are not enough to convince you to switch, these Schultz Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters have a three-year/25,000-mile warranty on all emissions failures and check engine lights!
Maximize the performance of your ride with the Schultz Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters!
- Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
- Gasket Included: Front and Rear
- Made from High-Quality Stainless Steel Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Schultz Manufacturing Craftsmanship
- Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters
- Test Fitted to Each Vehicle to Provide Superior Bolt-On Fitment
- Catalysts In Each Different Converter are Manufactured to Keep Engine Lights Out and to Pass Emissions Tests
- Fittings and Hangers are Kept In the OE Position to Ensure Maximum Efficiency
- Uses Quality Interlocked Inner Braided Flex Pipes for Durability and Maximum Flow
- Includes a Full Line of Manifold Converter Assemblies for All of the Popular Applications In the Market
- Made In Canada
Schultz began as a distributor of Magnaflow Products in 2001. Since then, the brand has grown from strength to strength under the guidance of founder Joe Paolone and others. In 2010, Schultz began manufacturing its own stainless steel direct-fit and universal catalytic converters. Schultz followed this up by producing pre-bent exhaust pipes. After experiencing a rapid rise, Schultz now offers a complete collection of OBDII and Pre-OBDII universal and direct-fit converters. Each Schultz product is manufactured with the highest standards in mind to guarantee optimal fitment. Emphasizing research and development, Schultz employs highly trained staff who are heavily involved in the research and development of each product.
California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. Please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov for more information.
|2004 - 2008||ACURA||TSX|