Cyclists, watersports enthusiasts, surfers, and modern travelers are sure to benefit from the convenient and reliable design of the Rhino-Rack Vortex ROC25 Roof Rack. With a simple leg clamp attachment, the Vortex ROC25 is easy to install and remove from the vehicle roof.
At the center of this system is the robust and dependable Vortex Bars. These bars are compatible with a large selection of hauling accessories and carriers. The bars feature a VGS bar strip which decreases wind noise and drags to produce a quiet and comfortable ride quality.
The bar combines with glass-reinforced nylon legs to provide the proper support. The legs are cut to the precise length of your ride, and they are lockable to prevent potential thievery. The system also incorporates a sturdy Santoprene rubber padding that won't rub off on your vehicle.
Certifying a progressive and long-lasting hauling solution, the Rhino-Rack Vortex ROC25 Roof Racks are comprehensively-assessed and approved to satisfy the Australian AS1235-2000 Standards.
- Vortex ROC25 Flush Roof Rack
- 2 Bar
- Front 993mm
- Rear 985mm
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Specifically Molded to Fit a Select Range of Vehicles Which Features Factory Mounting Points
- Specifically Molded to Fit the Contours of Your Vehicle's Roof
- Engineered to Fit Seamlessly With Your Vehicle's Design
- Legs are Cut to the Exact Length for Your Vehicle
- Lockable Legs for Added Security
- Sleek and Stylish Engineering Creates No Overhang
- Santoprene Rubber Pads Won't Rub Off Onto Your Vehicle
- Offers Long-Term Performance
- Glass Reinforced Nylon Legs Provide Extra Strength and Support
- Vortex ROC25 Flush FMP Features Rhino-Rack Vortex Bars With Wind Noise Reducing VGS Strips
- Compatible With a Wide Range of Accessories
- Tested and Approved to Australian AS1235-2000 Standards
Rhino-Rack is a highly-regarded designer and manufacturer of vehicle load carrying solutions. Established in 1992, the company engineered and sold its first lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system in Haberfield, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to the demands of the Australian Outback, Rhino-Rack took advantage of their outdoors' unpredictable nature to create the most efficient roof rack systems and hauling accessories that are more than capable of overcoming extreme temperatures and difficult jobs. From the Vortex Crossbars to the Pioneer Platforms, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Systems have consistently evolved with time. Regardless if you need ones that fit bare rooflines, gutters, flush or raised side rails, or factory roof tracks, you can bet on Rhino-Rack to have the most appropriate ones for the modern adventurer.
Whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or someone who's just looking to keep their vehicle interiors clean, Rhino-Rack's massive selection of carriers makes it easy and quick to safely transport gear from place-to-place. Ranging from roof rack awnings to cargo boxes to alloy trays, Rhino-Rack Carriers guarantee a precise solution on various work and play applications.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, the outdoor solutions by Rhino-Rack are guaranteed to exceed expectations.
|2000||SUBARU||LEGACY||BRIGHTON, GT, GT LIMITED, L||Sedan (4 Door)|
|2001 - 2002||SUBARU||LEGACY||GT, GT LIMITED, L||Sedan (4 Door)|
|2003||SUBARU||LEGACY||GT, L, L SE||Sedan (4 Door)|
|2004||SUBARU||LEGACY||GT, L, L 35TH ANNIVERSARY||Sedan (4 Door)|