- Not vehicle specific. Customer is responsible for confirming this product fits their vehicle.
Obtain an effortless means of hauling extra gear on your 4WD or SUV by integrating the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Roof Rack Trays. These roof rack trays are well-regarded for being exceptionally modular and versatile hauling solutions for both work applications and off-road adventuring.
These trays are compatible with a huge selection of Pioneer-Specific and Rhino-Rack accessories. And this allows users to produce the proper setup that best suits their needs. For off-road efficiency, these trays feature robust aluminum construction with fiberglass reinforced nylon corners. They also feature a sleek black powder-coating for superior corrosion resistance.
These trays feature integrated fully-welded and closed rails that allow for easy loading and unloading equipment. The rails also allow drivers to rest easy knowing that their belongings are kept safe during their trips.
These roof rack trays are made available in different sizes to ensure a proper fit to different needs and vehicle specifics. To top it off, these Rhino-Rack Pioneer Roof Rack Trays have a five-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Pioneer Elevation Roof Rack Tray
- Adjustable Load Holder
- For Use w/Vortex Bar
- Made from High-Quality Aluminium and Fiberglass Re-Enforced Nylon Corners for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Black Powder Coated for Increased Corrosion Resistance
- Most Versatile and Modular Full Rack On the Market
- Includes a Fully-Welded and Closed Rail for Extra Strength
- Bars Included With the Pioneer Tray
- Compatible With Many Pioneer Specific and Rhino-Rack Accessories
- Versatile Between Weekends and Workdays
- Full Rail Acts As a Grip for Easy Loading
- Hand Grips on Side Rails for Ease of Loading
Rhino-Rack is a highly-regarded designer and manufacturer of vehicle load carrying solutions. Established in 1992, the company engineered and sold its first lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system in Haberfield, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to the demands of the Australian Outback, Rhino-Rack took advantage of their outdoors' unpredictable nature to create the most efficient roof rack systems and hauling accessories that are more than capable of overcoming extreme temperatures and difficult jobs. From the Vortex Crossbars to the Pioneer Platforms, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Systems have consistently evolved with time. Regardless if you need ones that fit bare rooflines, gutters, flush or raised side rails, or factory roof tracks, you can bet on Rhino-Rack to have the most appropriate ones for the modern adventurer.
Whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or someone who's just looking to keep their vehicle interiors clean, Rhino-Rack's massive selection of carriers makes it easy and quick to safely transport gear from place-to-place. Ranging from roof rack awnings to cargo boxes to alloy trays, Rhino-Rack Carriers guarantee a precise solution on various work and play applications.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, the outdoor solutions by Rhino-Rack are guaranteed to exceed expectations.