- Not vehicle specific. Customer is responsible for confirming this product fits their vehicle.
The Rhino-Rack Vortex RCL Roof Racks effectively establish a sturdy and low-profile equipment transportation system on vehicle roofs with factory mounting points. This off-road efficient roof rack system is easy to install and remove if necessary.
The overall design efficiently maximizes roof width with overhang bars. The Vortex Bars take center stage in this roof rack system as they are made compatible with a large selection of hauling accessories and carriers. Regardless if you're looking to transport bicycles, surfboards, or any other equipment for your hobbies, this system will get the job done. The bars come in different lengths and with either black or silver finish.
The Vortex RCL may also be purchased as a variant with a specialized track. The system includes precision-molded insert cover pads for when the bars are not being used. What's more, you can increase the overall height by utilizing QMVA spacers.
Meticulously assessed and approved to satisfy the Australian Standards AS1235-2000, the Rhino-Rack Vortex RCL Roof Racks are guaranteed to be a reliable and long-lasting hauling solution for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Vortex RCL Roof Rack System
- Incl. 4 RCP Base Kit
- 2 Silver 50 in. Bars
- 4 RCL Locking Legs
- 2 Crossbar Wedge Kit Spacers
- For Models w/Factory Mounting Points
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Specifically Molded to Fit t a Select Range of Vehicles Which Features Factory Mounting Points
- Locking Cover With a Compartment for An Allen Key
- Low Profile
- Height Can Be Increased Using QMVA Spacers
- Maximizes Roof Width With Overhang Bars
- Suitable for Heavy Off-Road Use
- Easy Installation and Removal
- Comes with Precision-Molded Insert Cover Pads When Bars are Not In Use
- Tested and Approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
Rhino-Rack is a highly-regarded designer and manufacturer of vehicle load carrying solutions. Established in 1992, the company engineered and sold its first lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system in Haberfield, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to the demands of the Australian Outback, Rhino-Rack took advantage of their outdoors' unpredictable nature to create the most efficient roof rack systems and hauling accessories that are more than capable of overcoming extreme temperatures and difficult jobs. From the Vortex Crossbars to the Pioneer Platforms, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Systems have consistently evolved with time. Regardless if you need ones that fit bare rooflines, gutters, flush or raised side rails, or factory roof tracks, you can bet on Rhino-Rack to have the most appropriate ones for the modern adventurer.
Whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or someone who's just looking to keep their vehicle interiors clean, Rhino-Rack's massive selection of carriers makes it easy and quick to safely transport gear from place-to-place. Ranging from roof rack awnings to cargo boxes to alloy trays, Rhino-Rack Carriers guarantee a precise solution on various work and play applications.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, the outdoor solutions by Rhino-Rack are guaranteed to exceed expectations.