- Not vehicle specific. Customer is responsible for confirming this product fits their vehicle.
The Rhino-Rack Vortex RCH Roof Racks are designed to establish a safe and easy-to-use equipment transportation system on vehicle roofs that feature factory mounting points. This roof rack system incorporates a high-profile design that maximizes the roof vehicle width with overhang bars. Whether you're into cycling, surfing, or any other outdoor hobby, this system ensures a robust and reliable foundation for the most efficient hauling accessories.
Guaranteed to be easy to install and remove from the vehicle roof, the Vortex RCH includes the strong, quiet, and aerodynamic Rhino-Rack Vortex Bars along with RCH Locking Legs and RCP Base kits. The overall height of the roof rack can be increased by utilizing QMVA spacers.
What's more, precision-molded insert cover pads are integrated for when the bars are not being utilized. Certifying a progressive and long-lasting quality, the Rhino-Rack Vortex RCH Roof Racks are thoroughly-assessed and approved to satisfy the Australian Standards AS 1235-2000.
- Vortex RCH Roof Rack
- Incl. 4 RCP Base Kit
- 2 Silver 50 in. Bars
- 4 RCH Locking Legs
- 2 Crossbar Wedge Kit
- For Models w/Factory Mounting Points
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Specifically Molded to Fit a Select Range of Vehicles Which Features Factory Mounting Points
- Locking Cover With a Compartment for An Allen Key
- Height Can Be Increased Using QMVA Spacers
- Maximizes Roof Width With Overhang Bars
- Suitable for Heavy Off-Road Use
- Easy Installation and Removal
- Comes with Precision-Molded Insert Cover Pads When Bars are Not In Use
- Tested and Approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
Rhino-Rack is a highly-regarded designer and manufacturer of vehicle load carrying solutions. Established in 1992, the company engineered and sold its first lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system in Haberfield, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to the demands of the Australian Outback, Rhino-Rack took advantage of their outdoors' unpredictable nature to create the most efficient roof rack systems and hauling accessories that are more than capable of overcoming extreme temperatures and difficult jobs. From the Vortex Crossbars to the Pioneer Platforms, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Systems have consistently evolved with time. Regardless if you need ones that fit bare rooflines, gutters, flush or raised side rails, or factory roof tracks, you can bet on Rhino-Rack to have the most appropriate ones for the modern adventurer.
Whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or someone who's just looking to keep their vehicle interiors clean, Rhino-Rack's massive selection of carriers makes it easy and quick to safely transport gear from place-to-place. Ranging from roof rack awnings to cargo boxes to alloy trays, Rhino-Rack Carriers guarantee a precise solution on various work and play applications.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, the outdoor solutions by Rhino-Rack are guaranteed to exceed expectations.