Cyclists, watersports hobbyists, surfers, and many other outdoor enthusiasts are sure to benefit from the exceptional design of the Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty RLT600 Roof Racks. This roof rack system fastens to the factory tracks of the vehicle roof. The system can also come with a specialized track.
The Heavy Duty RLT600 is easy to install by just one person. Through a reliable trigger locking system, users can easily remove the legs and bars when deemed necessary. The base and leg allow 33 degrees of swivel, properly accommodating the tracks fastened on a contoured or curved surface.
At the center of this system is the Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Bars designed to effectively accommodate a plethora of hauling accessories and carriers to suit different transportation needs. This roof rack system efficiently adapts to different sized loads as the crossbars slide along the track to create a proper fit.
Made available in different configurations, the Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty RLT600 Roof Racks are meticulously-tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000 and City Crash/International Standards ISO11154-2006.
- Heavy Duty RLT600 Ditch Mount Roof Rack
- 3 Black Bar HD Bar
- 6 Legs
- Length 1375mm
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Attached to the Factory Tracks On Your Vehicle's Roof
- It Can Be Easily Removed When Not Required Using a Simple Trigger Locking System
- No Tools Required for Installation and Removal Once System Has Been Initially Fitted
- Ideal for Low Clearance
- A Lockable Cover Plate That Protects the Locking Mechanism, Masterkey Compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Range With a Fitting
- The Base and Leg Allows for 33 Degrees of Swivel to Suit Tracks Mounted On a Contoured or Curved Surface
- The Great Benefit of This Roof Rack System is the Ability to Slide Your Crossbars Along the Track to Accommodate Various Sized Loads
- Single Person Operation Allows Quick and Easy Attachment
- Simple Trigger Locking System
- Having a Trackmount System Allows for a Heavier Load Rating
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) Standards
Rhino-Rack is a highly-regarded designer and manufacturer of vehicle load carrying solutions. Established in 1992, the company engineered and sold its first lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system in Haberfield, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to the demands of the Australian Outback, Rhino-Rack took advantage of their outdoors' unpredictable nature to create the most efficient roof rack systems and hauling accessories that are more than capable of overcoming extreme temperatures and difficult jobs. From the Vortex Crossbars to the Pioneer Platforms, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Systems have consistently evolved with time. Regardless if you need ones that fit bare rooflines, gutters, flush or raised side rails, or factory roof tracks, you can bet on Rhino-Rack to have the most appropriate ones for the modern adventurer.
Whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or someone who's just looking to keep their vehicle interiors clean, Rhino-Rack's massive selection of carriers makes it easy and quick to safely transport gear from place-to-place. Ranging from roof rack awnings to cargo boxes to alloy trays, Rhino-Rack Carriers guarantee a precise solution on various work and play applications.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, the outdoor solutions by Rhino-Rack are guaranteed to exceed expectations.
|2015 - 2019||DODGE||RAM PROMASTER CITY||BASE, SLT, TRADESMAN, Tradesman SLT|
|2015 - 2019||RAM||PROMASTER CITY||BASE, SLT, TRADESMAN, Tradesman SLT|