The Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty 2500 Roof Racks are a high-quality and sturdy hauling solution ideal for use in commercial applications. Meticulously molded to fit the roof contours, these roof racks install effortlessly in your vehicle.
These roof racks feature Santoprene rubber pads and custom-fit clamps that fasten to the door jamb curves of the vehicle. The legs are manufactured using glass-reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability. Made compatible with a large selection of hauling accessories, they are excellent upgrades for unpredictable off-road environments.
The Heavy-Duty 2500 Roof Racks also have wind noise-reducing VGS strips to establish a quiet and comfortable ride quality. To prevent potential thievery and give users peace of mind, these roof racks have lockable legs to improve security.
Adding to that, they are compatible with Rhino-Rack's Master Key System, which gives users the convenience of needing only one key for their Rhino-Rack products, regardless of the number of accessories they own. Thoroughly tested and approved with regards to the Australian Standards AS1235-2000, the Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty 2500 Roof Racks are purchased as either a one or two rack variant.
- Heavy Duty 2500 Roof Rack
- Incl. Fitting Kit
- 2 Black HD Bars
- 4 Legs
- Length 1120mm
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Santoprene Rubber Pads Won't Rub Off Onto Your Vehicle
- Incredible Strength Due to Glass Reinforced Nylon Which the Legs are Made from
- Specifically Molded to Fit the Contours of Your Vehicle's Roof
- Master Key Compatible
- Lockable Legs for Added Security
- Simple and Effective Leg Clamp Attachment is Easy to Install and Remove
- Features Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Bars With Wind Noise Reducing VGS Strips
- Offers Long-Term Performance
- Suitable for Light Off-Road Use
- Compatible With a Wide Range of Accessories
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Tested and Approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
Rhino-Rack is a highly-regarded designer and manufacturer of vehicle load carrying solutions. Established in 1992, the company engineered and sold its first lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system in Haberfield, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to the demands of the Australian Outback, Rhino-Rack took advantage of their outdoors' unpredictable nature to create the most efficient roof rack systems and hauling accessories that are more than capable of overcoming extreme temperatures and difficult jobs. From the Vortex Crossbars to the Pioneer Platforms, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Systems have consistently evolved with time. Regardless if you need ones that fit bare rooflines, gutters, flush or raised side rails, or factory roof tracks, you can bet on Rhino-Rack to have the most appropriate ones for the modern adventurer.
Whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or someone who's just looking to keep their vehicle interiors clean, Rhino-Rack's massive selection of carriers makes it easy and quick to safely transport gear from place-to-place. Ranging from roof rack awnings to cargo boxes to alloy trays, Rhino-Rack Carriers guarantee a precise solution on various work and play applications.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, the outdoor solutions by Rhino-Rack are guaranteed to exceed expectations.
|2015 - 2017||HONDA||FIT||EX, EX-L, LX|
|2018 - 2019||HONDA||FIT||EX, EX-L, LX, SPORT|