Whether you are looking to haul bicycles, surfboards, or a kayak, the exceptional Rhino-Rack Vortex RLT600 Roof Racks are sure to exceed expectations. This versatile roof rack system attaches to your vehicle roof through a specialized track with its legs and bars made removable through an integrated trigger locking system. The base and the leg allow for 33 degrees of swivel to accommodate the tracks mounted on a contoured or curved surface.
The Vortex RLT600 includes durable Vortex Bars to accommodate a broad selection of hauling accessories and carriers. With unbeatable versatility, the system allows users to slide the crossbars along the track to suit different-sized loads.
Properly integrating this system is easy, quick, and can be done by just one person. And to certify a modernized transportation solution, the Rhino-Rack Vortex RLT600 Roof Racks are comprehensively tested and approved to Australian Standards AS 1235-2000 and City Crash/International Standards ISO 11154-2006.
- Vortex RLT600 Trackmount Roof Rack
- Incl. Mount Kit
- 1 Silver Bars
- 2 Legs
- Length 1500mm
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Fixed to Your Roof Using a Specialized Track
- Legs and Bars Can Be Easily Removed When Required Using a Simple Trigger Locking System
- No Tools Required for Installation and Removal Once System Has Been Initially Fitted
- Ideal for Low Clearance
- A Lockable Cover Plate That Protects the Locking Mechanism, Masterkey Compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bar, With a Fitting Kit Available for the Heavy Duty Bar and Pioneer Models
- The Base and Leg Allows for 33 Degrees of Swivel to Suit Tracks Mounted On a Contoured or Curved Surface
- The Great Benefit of This Roof Rack System is the Ability to Slide Your Crossbars Along the Track to Accommodate Various Sized Loads
- Single Person Operation Allows Quick and Easy Attachment
- Simple Trigger Locking System
- Having a Trackmount System Allows for a Heavier Load Rating
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO 11154:2006 (City Crash/International) Standards
Rhino-Rack is a highly-regarded designer and manufacturer of vehicle load carrying solutions. Established in 1992, the company engineered and sold its first lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system in Haberfield, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to the demands of the Australian Outback, Rhino-Rack took advantage of their outdoors' unpredictable nature to create the most efficient roof rack systems and hauling accessories that are more than capable of overcoming extreme temperatures and difficult jobs. From the Vortex Crossbars to the Pioneer Platforms, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Systems have consistently evolved with time. Regardless if you need ones that fit bare rooflines, gutters, flush or raised side rails, or factory roof tracks, you can bet on Rhino-Rack to have the most appropriate ones for the modern adventurer.
Whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or someone who's just looking to keep their vehicle interiors clean, Rhino-Rack's massive selection of carriers makes it easy and quick to safely transport gear from place-to-place. Ranging from roof rack awnings to cargo boxes to alloy trays, Rhino-Rack Carriers guarantee a precise solution on various work and play applications.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, the outdoor solutions by Rhino-Rack are guaranteed to exceed expectations.
|2007||TOYOTA||TUNDRA||LIMITED, SR5||Extended Crew Cab|
|2008 - 2012||TOYOTA||TUNDRA||BASE, LIMITED, SR5||Extended Crew Cab|
|2013||TOYOTA||TUNDRA||BASE, LIMITED, PLATINUM, SR5||Extended Crew Cab|
|2014||TOYOTA||TUNDRA||1794 EDITION, LIMITED, PLATINUM, SR5||Extended Crew Cab|
|2015 - 2018||TOYOTA||TUNDRA||1794 EDITION, LIMITED, PLATINUM, SR5, TRD PRO||Extended Crew Cab|
|2019 - 2020||TOYOTA||TUNDRA||1794 EDITION, LIMITED, PLATINUM, SR, SR5, TRD PRO||Extended Crew Cab|