- Not vehicle specific. Customer is responsible for confirming this product fits their vehicle.
The Rhino-Rack Vortex StealthBar Roof Racks promise a safe and effortless means to transport equipment from place to place without compromising interior space. With a stealthy appearance, this roof rack system highlights a low profile design. These racks appropriately sit at about 35mm above the factory-raised rails of your ride.
To warrant strength and durability that are reliable in off-road applications, this system incorporates flush-style Vortex bars precisely cut to accommodate the width of the vehicle roof. The integrated VGS bar strip significantly reduces wind noise to provide a more comfortable ride quality.
Compatible with a broad selection of carriers and hauling accessories, the Vortex StealthBar Roof Rack is an outstanding transportation solution whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or any other outdoor activity. Available in different sizes, these roof racks ensure proper fitment on different vehicle roofs.
The Rhino-Rack Vortex StealthBar Roof Racks are meticulously tested and approved to satisfy the Australian AS1235-2000 Standards.
- Vortex StealthBar Roof Rack
- 2 Bar
- Incl. StealthBar Long Strap Hardware Kit
- For Use w/Roof Rails
- Longer Bar Front/Shorter Bar Rear
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Low Profile Roof Rack System That Sits a Mere 35mm / 1 1/2 Inch Above Factory Raised Rails
- Ideal for Low Clearance - Sits 35mm Above Rails
- With 50mm of adjustability per side
- VGS Bar Strip Greatly Reduces Wind Noise
- Strong and Built to Last
- Suitable for Heavy Off-Road Use
- Compatible With a Wide Range of Accessories
- Quick and Easy Installation and Removal
- Tested and Approved to Meet Australian Standards AS1235-2000
Rhino-Rack is a highly-regarded designer and manufacturer of vehicle load carrying solutions. Established in 1992, the company engineered and sold its first lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system in Haberfield, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to the demands of the Australian Outback, Rhino-Rack took advantage of their outdoors' unpredictable nature to create the most efficient roof rack systems and hauling accessories that are more than capable of overcoming extreme temperatures and difficult jobs. From the Vortex Crossbars to the Pioneer Platforms, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Systems have consistently evolved with time. Regardless if you need ones that fit bare rooflines, gutters, flush or raised side rails, or factory roof tracks, you can bet on Rhino-Rack to have the most appropriate ones for the modern adventurer.
Whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or someone who's just looking to keep their vehicle interiors clean, Rhino-Rack's massive selection of carriers makes it easy and quick to safely transport gear from place-to-place. Ranging from roof rack awnings to cargo boxes to alloy trays, Rhino-Rack Carriers guarantee a precise solution on various work and play applications.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, the outdoor solutions by Rhino-Rack are guaranteed to exceed expectations.