Versatile, robust, and easy to use. These are the characteristics used by drivers and outdoor enthusiasts when describing the Rhino-Rack Vortex 2500 Roof Racks. Primarily designed to accommodate a massive selection of accessories, the Vortex 2500 includes Santoprene rubber pads and custom-fit clamps. that fit the door jamb curves of the vehicle. Whether you enjoy biking, kayaking, or surfing, these roof racks make it easy to load or unload equipment and ensure they remain firmly secured throughout the whole trip.
Emphasizing durability and longevity on the overall design, the Rhino-Rack Vortex 2500 Roof Racks are specifically-designed for off-road use. The integrated Rhino-Rack Vortex Bars are designed with wind noise reducing VGS strips to warrant a quieter and more comfortable driving experience.
Designed with a simple and efficient leg clamp attachment, users may install the Vortex 2500 to their vehicle at home in a quick fashion. The glass-reinforced nylon legs are lockable in place for better security, plus this roof rack is made compatible with the Rhino-Rack patented Master Key System.
Furthermore, Rhino-Rack guarantees a progressive quality as their Vortex 2500 Roof Racks are thoroughly tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000.
- 2500 Multi Fit Vortex Aero Roof Rack System
- Incl. Mount Kit
- 2 Silver Vortex Aero Bars
- 4 Legs
- Length 1260mm
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed Rhino-Rack Craftsmanship
- Santoprene Rubber Pads Won't Rub Off Onto Your Vehicle
- Incredible Strength Due to Glass Reinforced Nylon Which the Legs are Made from
- Specifically Molded to Fit the Contours of Your Vehicle's Roof
- Master Key Compatible
- Lockable Legs for Added Security
- Simple and Effective Leg Clamp Attachment is Easy to Install and Remove
- Features Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Bars With Wind Noise Reducing VGS Strips
- Offers Long-Term Performance
- Suitable for Light Off-Road Use
- Compatible With a Wide Range of Accessories
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Tested and Approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
Rhino-Rack is a highly-regarded designer and manufacturer of vehicle load carrying solutions. Established in 1992, the company engineered and sold its first lightweight, heavy-duty roof rack system in Haberfield, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks to the demands of the Australian Outback, Rhino-Rack took advantage of their outdoors' unpredictable nature to create the most efficient roof rack systems and hauling accessories that are more than capable of overcoming extreme temperatures and difficult jobs. From the Vortex Crossbars to the Pioneer Platforms, Rhino-Rack Roof Rack Systems have consistently evolved with time. Regardless if you need ones that fit bare rooflines, gutters, flush or raised side rails, or factory roof tracks, you can bet on Rhino-Rack to have the most appropriate ones for the modern adventurer.
Whether you're into cycling, kayaking, surfing, or someone who's just looking to keep their vehicle interiors clean, Rhino-Rack's massive selection of carriers makes it easy and quick to safely transport gear from place-to-place. Ranging from roof rack awnings to cargo boxes to alloy trays, Rhino-Rack Carriers guarantee a precise solution on various work and play applications.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, the outdoor solutions by Rhino-Rack are guaranteed to exceed expectations.
|2009 - 2012||HONDA||FIT||BASE, SPORT|
|2013||HONDA||FIT||BASE, EV, SPORT|