- Not vehicle specific. Customer is responsible for confirming this product fits their vehicle.
The Mr. Gasket Fuel Filters are high-performance aftermarket parts designed for use by a wide range of vehicles. Primarily designed as a replacement component, the Mr. Gasket Fuel Filters are available in sleek styles. The Mr. Gasket Fuel Filters are manufactured using state-of-the-art technology and field-tested to ensure their durability and reliability.
- Fuel Filter
- 3/8 in. Hose Barb
- 30 Micron
- 1.00 in. Dia.
- 4.375 in L
- Anodized Black
- Quick Viewing of Fuel Flow and Trapped Debris
- Chrome Plated Hose Barb Ends
- 100 Micron Element for Maximum Fuel Flow
- Replaceable Washable Filter Element
- Includes Barbed Ends
- Does Not Include Fuel Hose or Clamps
- When Installing or Replacing Element, Tighten Metal-Fuel Filter Ends to 13 Inches-Lb
Mr. Gasket was founded in 1964 by drag racer Joe Hrudka. Hrudka established the company which aims to be a primary source for racers in their need for head gaskets, exhaust gaskets, oil pan gaskets, and fasteners. This is one of Hrudka's tactics to make a name for himself and the company at Cleveland-area tracks, Nowalk and Dragway 42. Mr. Gasket continues to expand application coverage as it introduces more new products intended for race cars and muscle cars. Aside from gaskets responsible for its current established status, it offers other high performing parts, including fuel additives and carburetors. Mr. Gasket is also an important part of Holley Performance, a leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley Performance products include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds, and engine dress, race and marine applications.