Moroso 66305 - Air Cleaners
Moroso is a recognized name in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products including everything from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment and other. All Moroso products are manufactured from the highest quality materials, and specially created by racers for racers.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Notes: Includes PCV adapter, drilling required for installation. 4 1/2 in. x 1/4-20 threaded rod included.
- Base Style: Raised
- Air Cleaner Shape: Round
- Air Cleaner Size: 8 1/2 in. diameter
- Air Cleaner Top Design: Moroso logo
- Air Cleaner Top Material: Steel
- Air Cleaner Top Finish: Blue powdercoated
- Filter Height: 2.375 in.
- Net Height from Carb Flange: 3.500 in.
- Air Cleaner Base: Blue powdercoated steel
- Air Cleaner Filter: White paper
- Wing Nut Included: Yes
- Raised Distance: 0.625 in.
- Air Cleaner Wing Nut: Blue wing nut
Moroso was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso - one of the most prosperous modified production drag racers on record, who left his racing career to design specialized products for racers. Today, the company is a world leader in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products. Moroso is a favourite name for racing and street performance applications.
No reviews have been found