Moroso 41200 - Filtered Transmission Coolers
Moroso is a recognized name in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products including everything from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment and other. All Moroso products are manufactured from the highest quality materials, and specially created by racers for racers.Key Features:
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Notes: Can be used on the street as an auxiliary cooler in conjunction with a stock cooler.
- Inlet Attachment: Female threads
- Inlet Size: 1/4 in. NPT
- Outlet Attachment: Female threads
- Outlet Size: 1/4 in. NPT
- Overall Height: 3.250 in.
- Overall Width: 12.500 in.
- Overall Thickness: 3.000 in.
- Cooler Construction: Heat sink
- Cooler Material: Aluminum
- Number of Cooling Rows: 1
- Core Height: 3.000 in.
- Core Width: 12.000 in.
- Core Thickness: 3.000 in.
- Cooler Finish: Natural
Moroso was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso - one of the most prosperous modified production drag racers on record, who left his racing career to design specialized products for racers. Today, the company is a world leader in the performance industry manufacturing over four thousand products. Moroso is a favourite name for racing and street performance applications.
No reviews have been found