KW Suspensions 35245005 - Variant 3 Coil Overs - Front: 0.8-2.1in - Rear: 0.6-1.5in
KW Suspensions Variant 3 Coil Over Kits are developed for unlimited sporty individuality with optimal performance and comfort. Variant 3 comes with a carefully tuned basic setup to guarantee maximum suspension adjustment and comfortable driving behavior on all roads. The V3 Coil Overs will give you complete control of your ride's height, rebound and compression. These superior KW coil over kits have undergone extensive testing on country roads, motorways and even famous European racing tracks.Key Features:
- Variant 3 Coil Overs
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Aluminum technology "inox-line"
- Individual, continuous lowering
- TUV-tested adjustment range
- Unique, independent from each other working damping force
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
- Requires disabling of electronic dampening (if present)
KW automotive GmbH was founded in 1995 and has become a recognized name for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. The entire assortment of the company includes everything from springs over sports suspensions to coil over suspensions "inox line" in three damping versions. KW also develops racing solutions for national and international motor sports.
|Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Engine Size||Body Style||Drivewheel|
|1990||SUBARU||LEGACY||BASE, L, LS||2.2L H4||Sedan (4 Door), Station Wagon||All Wheel Drive, Front Wheel Drive|
|1991 - 1993||SUBARU||LEGACY||L, LS, LSI, SPORT||2.2L H4||Sedan (4 Door), Station Wagon||All Wheel Drive, Front Wheel Drive|
|1994||SUBARU||LEGACY||ALPINE SPORT, GT, L, LS, LSI, OUTDOOR, SPORT, SUN SPORT, TOURING||2.2L H4||Sedan (4 Door), Station Wagon||All Wheel Drive, Front Wheel Drive|