The KONI Special Active Shocks are engineered to bestow the appropriate firmness for sporty drives on even surfaces and smoothness for comfort on uneven ones. Adaptability is given emphasis as these shocks adjust quickly and automatically to different road conditions and driving styles. Integrating the most advanced version of KONI's trademark Frequency Selective Damping Technology, these shocks appropriately control the damping level with regards to the vehicle's body and the suspension movement rate.In generic shock absorbers, the oil flow moving through the piston assembly is regarded as the main damping characteristic. With this technology, KONI added a special valve that controls parallel oil flow alongside the one going through the piston. This parallel oil flow will elevate damping force linearly close to the time the piston is moving in one direction. This means that this technology would serve as a hydraulic amplifier that greatly reduces pressure build-up. Certifying excellent drivability for the driver and a comfortable ride for passengers, the KONI Special Active Shocks produce precise fitment to both new and old vehicle models. No complicated electronics, cables or sensors are needed to properly operate this upgrade.
- Shock Absorber
- Series: Special Active
- Position: Front Passenger Side
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- KONI's Latest Generation of Frequency Selective Damping Technology
- Improves Safety and Road Holding
- Technology Proven On Over 1.5 Million Factory Equipped Vehicles
- Secure and Stable Feeling for Spirited Driving
- Unrivaled Aftermarket Solution Can be Fitted to Most New and Older Cars
- Driving Refinement for Cars, Trucks, SUVs, and More.
- Technology That Rivals Expensive Original Equipment Electronic Systems
- Performance for Driver and Comfort for Passengers in One
Since 1857, Koni has solely focused on providing excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction and unprecedented quality. Today, Koni maintains an exceptional presence in the aftermarket industry, providing excellent suspension solutions for automotive enthusiasts worldwide. For shock absorbers and suspension systems of the highest quality, trust the expert opinion of Koni's qualified and knowledgeable staff. Feel the difference on the road, choose Koni.
|Part Number:||8745 1380R|