- Free Shipping
- Best Price Guarantee
- 30 Days No-Hassle Returns
Since 2011, We've Shipped Over 1,000,000 Automotive Parts to Canadian Customers
Finally a great car parts website for Canadians! Love it.
Completely satisfied with prices and customer service.
The price was better than the competitors, not to mention the shipping time was astronomically lower.
Great experience, good prices and lots of stock!
Hurst Shifters 1745000 - Roll/Control W/Stainless Valve
Hurst Roll Control Kits are developed for maximum drag racing performance, providing positive lock of the front wheels and optimal burnout. These kits will reduce the risk of "rolling the lights" while delivering massive burnouts. They come with a solenoid valve, a switch, an indicator light and all necessary installation hardware. Plus, you can adapt the Roll Control kits to most domestic and imported hydraulic brake systems, as long as you use a 12 V negative ground system. What makes these Roll Control kits truly exceptional is the 1/100,000 of a second release time, as well as the up to 30 Gs applied without mechanical failure during extensive testing. Featuring a high-quality stainless steel valve assembly that will make sure rust stays away from your system. Also included are a fully enclosed epoxy molded electrical coil for long lasting use, and a great looking finned aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation. As soon as you hot the switch, the brakes will unlock and allow you to hit for throttle. This is the perfect solution if you want to stop your staging anxiety and say goodbye to "rolling the lights"! Get your Hurts Roll Control kit today!Key Features:
- Advanced stainless steel valve assembly for ultimate corrosion resistance
- Fully enclosed epoxy molded electrical coil for reliability
- Attractive finned aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation
- Wider lightweight base for better mounting stability
- 150 micron screen filtered ports to prevent contamination
- Field serviceable for cleaning or rebuilding
- Extra threaded port for separate bleeder or brake line pressure gauge
- Includes solenoid valve, snap-action switch, indicator light, 4-amp fuse, mounting screws and installation instructions
Hurst Shifters was established almost 50 years ago, and has since then become a well established and recognized brand in the aftermarket auto industry! Hurst Shifters offers consumers a wide variety of high quality, highly functional shifters, accessories and transmission products aimed at the car enthusiast!