Engineered in ISO-approved facilities by the most knowledgeable experts, the Hawk Performance Talon Brake Rotors are specifically manufactured to expand the braking power and precision of your vehicle. By incorporating the Talon Rotors, decelerating is more controlled and smoother. These rotors have CNC programming and precision milled slots to effectively reduce harmonic resonance problems. They also warrant longevity and consistency by sustaining pad cleanliness and keeping detrimental debris away from the wheels. These rotors incorporate a progressive G300 metallurgy automotive casting material for unrelenting durability and performance even on the harshest environments. They employ a Magni Coating to ensure every vital aspect of the rotor is properly covered and protected from corrosion.
Certifying superb thermal deficiency and heat dissipation, the Talon Rotors are available in a cross-drilled and slotted design. For heavy duty applications, they come only in a slotted format. The firm mounting of these rotors is effortless to achieve. There's no need for drilling, welding or any other modification to create the proper installation as they are meticulously crafted to OE specifications. To ensure superb functionality on demanding terrain, the Talon Brake Rotors are appropriately salt spray tested and they undergo a thorough dynamometer assessment. Long lasting, effortless and economical, the Hawk Performance Talon Brake Rotors are the ideal solution when it comes to elevating braking efficiency.
- Position: Rear
- Rotor Construction: Solid
- Rotor Style: Drilled And Slotted
- Rotor Diameter: 10.16 in. diameter
- Quantity: Sold as a set
- Engineered, Machined, Finished, and Coated in ISO Certified Facilities in North America
- G3000 Metallurgy - Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Characteristics Through Extensive Dynamometer Testing
- All Rotors are Balanced with CNC Programmed
- Precision Milled Slots to Reduce Harmonic Resonance Issues
- Slots Maintain a Clean Pad Surface
- Slots Expel Away Debris
- Salt-Spray Tested Per ISO-9227, Exceeding the 240 hours Requirement
- Proven Cross-Drilled Designs to Optimize Thermal Efficiency, Heat Dissipation, Strength, and Improve Wet Braking
- Magni Coating Barrier Applied that Maintains Superior Corrosion Resistance and Ensures Quick and Easy Bed-In that Resists Galling
- Available in a Cross-Drilled and Slotted Design or Slotted-Only for Heavy-Duty Applications
Hawk Performance is an esteemed designer and manufacturer of high-quality friction components that bestow users the control and intensity they need to overcome any obstacle. From exceptional brake pads to street rotors, Hawk Performance components have been fundamental in a dominant performance in high stake competitions. An efficient asset to various industries such as automotive, military, agricultural, motorsports, and even aerospace, the superior innovations by Hawk Performance is well crafted to meet or exceed OEM specifications. In just a decade, these elements are renowned for winning more championships than any other brand.
Established in 1990 and headquartered in Ohio, the company is part of the Carlisle Brake and Friction group. The group's quality engineering is implemented by big names in the industry such as Harley Davidson, Brembo, Caterpillar and many more. Hawk Performance has multiple honors and awards under their name such as being the designer of the official brake component in the Pirelli World Challenge Championship. Even though they have built an already impressive prestige, the company continues to move forward. With ISO-certified development facilities and the most creative minds, Hawk Performance remains as a very relevant entity in the production of ideal solutions for modern applications.
|1997 - 1998||HYUNDAI||ELANTRA||GLS||1.8L L4 GAS|
|1999||HYUNDAI||ELANTRA||GL, GLS||2.0L L4 GAS|
|2000||HYUNDAI||ELANTRA||GLS||2.0L L4 GAS|
|2001 - 2002||HYUNDAI||ELANTRA||GLS, GT||2.0L L4 GAS|
|2005 - 2006||HYUNDAI||ELANTRA||GLS, GT||2.0L L4 GAS|
|2003 - 2004||HYUNDAI||ELANTRA||GT||2.0L L4 GAS|
|1997 - 1999||HYUNDAI||TIBURON||FX||2.0L L4 GAS|
|2000 - 2001||HYUNDAI||TIBURON||BASE||2.0L L4 GAS|