The H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs suitably replace generic OE springs for a more sportier handling and excellent ride quality. These stage 2 springs appropriately lower your ride between 1.5 to 1.8 inches, efficiently lowering its center of gravity for decreased body roll and less drag. These springs bring forth better handling, tight cornering and excellent response. The progressive spring rate lets your vehicle effortlessly adapt to road circumstances, softening when cruising and tightening when needed. Allowing better control but ensuring superb ride comfort, they are an outstanding upgrade for street driving and occasional track racing.
Apart from improving overall driving experience, the Sport Lowering Coil Springs reduce the space between the tires and wheel well for a more stylish appearance. Integrating high quality 54SiCr6 spring steel, these springs are sturdy and long-lasting. They are much lighter than most other coil springs in today's market. These springs are TUV approved and ISO 9001 Certified. Furthermore, the H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs are thoroughly assessed in Germany and they are duly backed by a lifetime defect warranty.
- Series: Sport Spring Kit
- Front Drop Height: 1.4"
- Rear Drop Height: 1.4"
- Made from a Special (HF) 54SiCr6 Spring Steel to Ensure Premium Quality and Performance
- Shot-Peened to Increase Their Life by More Than 200%
- Designed and Manufactured to Be Strong, Resilient, and More Durable Than Other Automotive Coil Springs
- ISO9001 Certified
- Enhance the Look of Your Vehicle With a Reduced Fender Well Gap
- Lowers the Vehicle Center of Gravity and Reduces Body Roll for Better Handling
- With a Progressive Spring Rate Design That Gives You Superb Ride Quality and Comfort
- With a Lower Wind Resistance Signature to Make Vehicle More Streamlined and Improve Gas Mileage
- Lowers 1.5 - 1.8 Inches On Average
- Gives Superb Ride Quality
When it comes to high quality suspension components, very few can match the quality and longevity of the innovations by H&R. The company was established in the late seventies by Werner Heine and Heinz Remmen. Their upgrades all aim to improve vehicle drivability in terms of handling and comfort. The company's collection includes coilovers, sway bars, wheel spacers and coil springs as well as superior fundamental accessories like lug nuts and wheel studs. As a progressive company, H&R has considered every driving personality as these products are made available in variety to precisely fit today's car, truck and SUV models.
Guaranteed to overcome the toughest road conditions and the most demanding competitions, H&R incorporates only the most advanced technologies and proven methodologies when engineering their suspension systems. Adding to that, the company consistently does its research to ensure every innovation the customer gets is the best of the best. Furthermore, all these products are designed and manufactured by the company's top experts in Germany with regards to the quality standards of the ISO 9001 and the German TUV.
|1989 - 1997||GEO||TRACKER|
|1989 - 1998||SUZUKI||SIDEKICK|