The WILDPEAK M/T TIRE is a high-performance tire specifically designed for maximum off-road traction even on the toughest terrain. The Wildpeak M/T Tire is equipped Falken's patented Duraspec Three Ply Sidewall designed to cope against the toughest off-road conditions. It is also equipped with a heat diffuser technology that allows the lower sidewall of the tire to efficiently remove the heat and protect the internal tire components. The specially-designed tread blocks enhance the stability and handling while also preventing stones from getting stuck in the grooves. The upper sidewall is combined with the offset shoulder blocks to improve protection against sharp rocks and further add off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations. The mud and rock defense features of the Falken Wildpeak M/T Tire effectively remove mud that gets stuck with the tread grooves, which, in turn, eliminates the possibility of losing traction, ensures maximum grip, and prevents rocks from puncturing the tread base. The tread pattern is also optimized with three variable pitches to reduce the noise of the tires. These features enable the Wildpeak M/T to be used even in the harshest conditions.
With Dynamic Range Technology that Allows the Rubber to Remain Pliable at Low Temperature
With 3D Canyon Sipe Technology that Increases Edge for Ice Braking and Interlocks Under Load for Better Handling
Sculptured Groove Wall that Provides Better Snow Grip and Eliminates Rain Groove Wander
Wide Angled Tread Slot that Provides Additional Snow Grip
Wide Circumferential Groove that Evacuates Water and Resists Hydroplaning
Falken Tires, a subsidiary of the Japanese company Sumitomo Rubber Industries, was founded in Japan in 1983. It was introduced in North America in 1985 and in Europe in 1988. Falken Tire is a leading tire manufacturer with 5 distribution centers in the US. The Falken brand started as a high-performance radial tire under the Ohtsu Tire and Rubber. After years of innovation, and by focusing on the development of ultra-high performance tires, the tires produced by Falken have become versatile which made it a great consumer choice for passenger cars, light trucks, and medium truck tires.
Based in Rancho Cucamonga, California, Falken Tires implement continuous research and development to improve its products which are supplied worldwide.
- With DuraSpec Three Ply Sidewall that is Developed to Endure the Most Punishing Off-Road Conditions
- Heat Diffuser Technology in the Lower Sidewall Dissipates Heat to Protect Internal Components to Keep the Critical Areas of the Tire Cool to Ensure Vehicle Stability Even When Towing
- Rugged and Rigid Tread Blocks that Feature Step-Down Supports on the Center Blocks to Provide Tread Pattern Rigidity in the Contact Patch
- Aggressive Upper Sidewall Protects the Tire from Sharp Rocks and Provides Additional Off-Road Traction at Low-Tire Pressure
- Mud and Rock Defense Features Shed Mud from the Tread Grooves to Prevent Loss of Traction Ensuring Maximum Grip while Preventing Rocks from Puncturing the Base of the Tread
- With Optimized Tread Pattern Provides an Exceptionally Quiet Ride