- Free Shipping
- Best Price Guarantee
- 30 Days No-Hassle Returns
Shop Roof Racks
Roof Racks: A Vacationer's Best Friend
Quite simply, roof racks make life so much easier. If you're taking a vacation and love your adventures, roof racks are one of the best investments you can make. They allow you to increase space on the inside of your car and travel comfortably while maximizing space efficiency on the exterior of your vehicle.
Types of Roof Kits
Typically two types of roof racks are available at your disposal. The first type of kit uses the original factory racks and are most widely available. The second type of roof kits are made for vehicles that do not come included with factory racks. For these kits, please ensure that the roof kits you purchase conforms with your vehicle as you will need to first mount brackets before being able to complete the roof rack installation.
If you're interested in maximizing the potential of your roof kit, consider the following accessories:
- Kayak Blocks: Looking to explore the lake? Don't forget to add kayak blocks. Kayak blocks provide your kayak with a safe and sound place to rest during the trip and keep your roof clear of damages.
- Bike Carriers: Long-lasting, adjustable and made to fit almost all roof racks, you can't go wrong with bike racks. Don't forget the helmets!
- Cargo Bags: Manufactured by the likes of the reliable Thule and Yakima, cargo bags fit onto most roof racks with ease and are a perfect way to carry your luggage in a safe manner while maximizing space inside the car.
- Quick Loop Straps: Versatile and easy to use, quick loop straps are designed with long-lasting and flexible material that provide a perfect way to strap your essentials onto your roof rack.
If you're looking to make the most of the space on your roof for your next trip then AutomotiveStuff.com is the perfect place for you. Featuring world-class brands such as Thule, Rola, and SportRack, you're bound to find something you'll love.
Shop Auto Parts By Vehicle
- ALFA ROMEO
- LAND ROVER