- Carb Executive Order: Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
- Will Not Fit Under Stock Corvette Hood
- Recommend Edelbrock Gasket PN for Manifold Gasket
- Designed For The Engine Swap Market
- Not Legal For Use On Pollution Controlled Vehicles
- Not vehicle specific. Customer is responsible for confirming this product fits their vehicle.
Edelbrock 7116 - Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifolds
Edelbrock Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifolds are intended for use with street rods, marine applications, and a host of engine swaps using small block Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron heads and Edelbrock's E-Tec aluminum heads. The manifolds will accept single square bore carbs only. The manifolds are an excellent choice for a wide range of setups due to their 1,500 rpm to 5,500 rpm power bandKey Features:
- Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold
- Cast Finish
- Street Rod/Marine/Engine Swap
- Chevy Small Block 262-400 cid
Note: Automotive Stuff is an authorized dealer of all Edelbrock products, so your new purchase will include the full factory warranty.
Edelbrock Performance is a company with a lot of history behind it, and now ranks as one of the leaders in the automotive performance industry. Edelbrock products are developed by top-notch R&D teams with access to the most modern and up-to-date tools. After a product has been designed it goes through vigorous testing in a real world environment with state-of-the-art equipment. Products are also tested by professional race car teams and drivers! Edelbrock products are used by top racing teams who participate in all forms of motorsports and they are counted on to win races and championships!