- Carb Executive Order: Legal For Use On Pre-Pollution Controlled Vehicles
- For Use On Pre-Pollution Controlled Vehicles (PPCV)
- Not vehicle specific. Customer is responsible for confirming this product fits their vehicle.
Edelbrock Performer RPM Cylinder Head
Edelbrock Performer RPM Cylinder Heads feature threaded inserts in the rocker studs and exhaust manifold bolt holes for added strength and durability. The heads have hardened seats, bronze valve guides, and fully machined valve cover rails for a complete and consistent gasket seal. The heads will give you more power throughout the rpm range and will ensure greater throttle response and top-end horsepower. The intake and exhaust runners have CNC-machined profiles.Key Features:
- Performer RPM Cylinder Head
- Chamber Size 87cc. Complete Single
- CNC Ported For Use w/Pontiac 389-455 w/Hyd Flat Camshaft
Note: Automotive Stuff is an authorized dealer of all Edelbrock products, so your new purchase will include the full factory warranty.
Edelbrock Performance is a company with a lot of history behind it, and now ranks as one of the leaders in the automotive performance industry. Edelbrock products are developed by top-notch R&D teams with access to the most modern and up-to-date tools. After a product has been designed it goes through vigorous testing in a real world environment with state-of-the-art equipment. Products are also tested by professional race car teams and drivers! Edelbrock products are used by top racing teams who participate in all forms of motorsports and they are counted on to win races and championships!