The Covercraft Dustop Custom Fit Car Covers are premium aftermarket accessories developed specifically for different makes and models of vehicles, including trucks, sedan, SUVs, and vans. Primarily designed to deliver unparalleled dust protection while providing the gentlest touch against the paint of your vehicle, the Covercraft Dustop Custom Fit Car Covers featuring a superior four-layer construction engineered to surpass the performance of traditional woven materials.
The top two layers of these covers feature polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond with a melt-blown polypropylene middle layer. These layers serve as an impenetrable barrier against dust. The soft, high-loft composite spunbond inner layer, meanwhile, is developed to protect the vehicle finish.
Proudly made in the USA, the Covercraft Dustop Custom Fit Car Covers come with a four-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Car Cover
- Series: Dustop
- Custom Fit
- Color: Gray
- With 2 Mirror Pockets
- Made from High-Quality Durable Polycotton Twill Fabric for Durability
- Guaranteed Covercraft Craftsmanship
- Custom-Fit to Your Car
- Gives Maximum Protection Against Dust
- With 4-Layers That Provides Better Protection Than Traditional Woven Material
- Soft Paint-Protecting Inner Polypropylene/Polyethylene Layer Pampers and Protects the Vehicle's Finish
- Gives Superior Dust Protection
- Fabric is Made In the USA
- Backed by a 4-Year Limited Warranty
Covercraft is an industry-leading manufacturer of premium vehicle accessories, including custom-fit car covers, seat covers, dash covers, cargo mats, and more. Founded in 1965, Covercraft started as a small shop that produces car covers custom-fitted for street rods and small European sports cars.
With a philosophy centering on custom fit design, continuous innovation, and materials development, the then small company earned the respect of the industry as Covercraft's products proved easy-to-use, soft to the touch, and durable. Covercraft's massive product line all share the same top-of-the-line quality, making them the top, and most of the time, the only option for car enthusiasts.