- Free Shipping
- Best Price Guarantee
- 30 Days No-Hassle Returns
Since 2011, We've Shipped Over 1,000,000 Automotive Parts to Canadian Customers
Finally a great car parts website for Canadians! Love it.
Completely satisfied with prices and customer service.
The price was better than the competitors, not to mention the shipping time was astronomically lower.
Great experience, good prices and lots of stock!
Bilstein 24-103251 - 36mm Monotube Shock Absorber (B6, HD)
Bilstein B6 Monotube Shock Absorbers deliver serious damping power and optimum performance even under loads. If you don't want to go for an all-out Bilstein sports models, then the B6 is your perfect choice. The B6 Shocks are designed for increased power reserves and service life - ideal for both day-to-day and extreme situations. Featuring Bilstein's forefront gas pressure technology and dramatic improvement in safety and performance! Do not wait and order your B6 shocks today!Key Features:
- Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loads
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes (standard springs can be used)
- Bilstein's famous gas pressure technology
- Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road and track tested
Bilstein has roots that are deeply seeded in the German auto-mechanical industry. They hold admirable accolades and remain as market dominators in performance suspension design. Beginning their vision back in 1873, Bilstein has firmly planted their feet in the understanding of complete suspension, and dampening technology. High-performance shock absorbers, for on road, off-road and for regular driving are all specialties of Bilstein. They are a trusted manufacturer for even the most prestigious motorsport championships such as Formula-1, 24-hour Le Mans, and the Paris-Dakar!
|Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Engine Size||Body Style|
|2002 - 2006||MINI||COOPER||BASE, S||1.6L L4 GAS||N/A|
|2007||MINI||COOPER||BASE, S||1.6L L4 GAS||Convertible|
|2008||MINI||COOPER||BASE, S||1.6L L4 GAS||N/A|