There's nothing like the feeling of security while traveling at night, knowing your lighting setup helps in keeping you and your companions are safe on the trail. That is exactly what the Baja Designs Squadron Pro Light Pod is for, with its incredible 4,900 lumens of forward-facing illumination lighting up the path with ease. Durability is the name of the game as well, with the Baja Designs Squadron Pro Light Pod's housing and mounting brackets constructed from high-grade steel and aluminum, and its lens from hard-coated polycarbonate, providing ample protection from the elements and terrain. The rugged powder coat finish also improves the Baja Designs Squadron Pro Light Pod's looks, while resisting corrosion and abrasion altogether. Installation is a breeze as well, with the provided mounting hardware compatible with your factory mounts. Let the dark fear you, with the impressive performance of the Baja Designs Squadron Pro Light Pod.
- Lumens: 4900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 3.50 x 2.77 x 3.5 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron Pro Flush Mount LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Made of High-Quality Materials
- Packs Thousands of Lumens
- Compact in Size But Immaculate Illumination
- Outshines the Competition in Appearance and Performance
- Guarantees Baja Designs Quality Craftsmanship
Based in California, Baja Designs started with the passion to serve motorcycle and automotive enthusiasts with high-quality American lighting products, ensuring top-shelf materials and engineering techniques to match enthusiast-level performance and quality. Starting with a dual-sport kit that made motorcycles street legal, Baja Designs eventually succeeded in making the first HID motorcycle lighting kit. Further development allowed Baja Designs to prioritize safety, control, comfort and speed in their lighting products, and slowly started tapping into the buggy and truck racing fields. This saw a positive response with enthusiasts, allowing the Baja Designs HID lights to be requested for over a thousand racing vehicles. With recent developments in lighting technology, Baja Designs has adopted the LED schematic and improved it, with forward lighting offerings becoming readily available. This dedication to delivering lighting essentials that are reliable and long-lasting earned them the title "The Scientists of Lighting". You know who to trust whenever you're on the hunt for your next lighting upgrade: Baja Designs.
California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. Please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov for more information.