The APR Intercoolers are direct OEM-style upgrades that provide significant reductions in air temperature and heat soak while improving performance at the same time. These aftermarket intercoolers are tested for applications of up to 500 hp and utilize a generous core size that makes use of the OEM mounting to make it a possibility.
The APR Intercoolers use stock air dams to enhance airflow across the core and are 100 percent compatible with the Adaptive Cruise Control system. And this is thanks to the innovative and efficient core design with a bar-and-plate core that has staggered louver fins which contribute to the low-pressure drop and overall effective cooling. The smooth cast end tanks reduce turbulence and obstruction and are optimized to promote maximum airflow across the core. There is no need for modifications like cutting and trimming to install, nor would you need to modify the Adaptive Cruise Control system for proper operation.
Created using high-tech facilities and the best automotive engineering minds, the APR Intercoolers ensure performance gains from the get-go.
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Qty: 1
- Core Height: 16.25"
- Core Width: 22"
- Core Type: Air to Air
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed APR Craftsmanship
- Dramatically Lowers Intake Air Temp (IAT)
- Increases Horsepower While Minimizing Power-Robbing Heat Soak
- Effectiveness Tested to Over 500 HP
- With 21 Horsepower Gain Over the Factory System
- Massive Core Size
- Use of the OEM-Location Allows for a Massive Intercooler Core
- Intercooler installed In the Best Location for This Platform
- Utilizes Factory Air Dams for Exceptional Airflow Across the Core
- Is 100 percent Compatible With the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) System
- With a Highly Effective Core Design
- Bar-and-Plate Core With Staggered and Louvered Fins
- Core Style, Fin Density, and Size Is Determined Through Rigorous Testing
- High-Performance Due to Low Pressure Drop and Highly Effective Cooling
- With Smooth-Cast End Tanks
- Engineered for Low Turbulence/Restriction and Maximum Flow
- Organically Shaped to Promote Airflow Across the Entire Core
- Pressure Tested to Prevent Power Robbing Boost Leaks
- No Hidden Labor Costs or Permanent Modifications
- No Trimming, Cutting, or Other costly Modification Required
- No Modification to the Adaptive Cruise Control System Required
- Full Directions and APR World-Renowned Customer Support Included
- Designed by Engineers With Lasers
Audi Performance and Racing (APR LLC) was founded in 1997 by automotive engineers Brett Augsburger and Stephen Hooks to provide Volkswagen Auto Group vehicles with reliable and high-quality aftermarket upgrades. From their very first product, an ECU software upgrade for the 1997 Audi A4, APR branched out to exhaust and turbo systems, along with other hardware/software and data-logging implements for engine and transmission controllers, including, but not limited to: intakes, intercoolers, suspension, brake systems, wheels, among others.
APR is a trusted name for Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Porsche, and other vehicles, boasting a massive selection of products for customers. APR delivers your software via a 24-hour automated global delivery system from its advanced facility in Opelika, Alabama.
California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. Please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov for more information.
|2011 - 2017||AUDI||Q5||PREMIUM PLUS, PRESTIGE|